Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All of your gaming and technology resources now have a home in Kontax. Compile your knowledge and mesh it with other members. Build your contacts in Kontax. Find others to game with. Get opinions on new technologies. Talk about whatever's on your mind.

You are not connected. Please login or register

THE BELKIN WIFI IN MY DORM ROOM

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1THE BELKIN WIFI IN MY DORM ROOM Empty THE BELKIN WIFI IN MY DORM ROOM Fri Sep 18, 2009 12:47 am

juscallmesteve

Admin
Admin

lol they took it down, it was an unsecured wifi connection so me and john connected to it, and took control over it but we put a password on it so you cant connect to it even if it is your router, so even if you wanted to make it secured you have to connect to it in the first place which me and john made nearly impossible. All in all we forgot the password so now even we cant connect to it. No worries its no longer projecting wifi.

aaaaa shit lol the person who owns the router just has to connect to it via an ethernet cable to axcess the admin panel and fix out password fun lol the password is " shouldhaveputapass" but i miss spelled something in this statement and we couldnt figure it out.

2THE BELKIN WIFI IN MY DORM ROOM Empty Re: THE BELKIN WIFI IN MY DORM ROOM Fri Sep 18, 2009 1:16 am

Kontax

Kontax
Admin
Admin

We're such horrible people. They shouldn't have left the password field blank in the first place and the WiFi unlocked. I mean, come on, they were pretty much asking for a hack.

http://www.kontaxmarketing.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum